Thursday, June 17, 2010

On a Positive Note...

I have come to realize two things : I am where I am at the moment for a purpose. Whatever it is, I am not sure at the moment. However, I am not going to waste my time analyzing on what could that purpose be. Instead, I will live this moment. Then the purpose will unfold on its own :)

A series on instances made me realize that sometimes, I don't need to over-analyze things because, first, I tend to push for an answer to every question that pops into my head. In effect, I focus on my anxieties, fear, desires (granted or not). Second, I miss that opportunity of simply living " in the present". Meaning, just going with the flow, no complications, no pressures, just living and enjoying every minute of it. Allowing myself to live my life happily takes away all the negative feelings that I have. Hence, I am able to bring out the best in me. In loving others as I love myself, in giving and sharing  and in being a compassionate being.

Second,  I am "the boss" of my own life. I can do whatever I want (in a good sense--meaning not hurting anybody:) ) and be happy with it. I will no longer let anyone tell me how to live MY life. Thank God for his continuous guidance and care that I am still able to make good and fair decisions. I am never perfect. Yes I make mistakes but how else will I be able to learn if I will not take chances and live my life without fear? I need to make those "knee-shaking" decisions. Need to challenge the "what-ifs". Need to get out of my box and my comfort zone.. I need to live my life BIG time! :)

So, everything for now is good. I know that life is a series of ups and downs, but I still want to think that everything for now and in the future is good :) All of us have our whole lifetime to improve ourselves. That is definitely one good thing about LIFE---everyday is a chance for us to make things better, to make ourselves better and to live our lives the best way we can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment