Monday, May 17, 2010

Domesticated

I'm cooking dinner while doing the laundry...while writing this blog...talk about multi-tasking..It isn't easy but i have no choice, because nobody else would do it for me...(i miss my mother more ..;p)

The moment I come home after work, the first thing that I would do is defrost...i have gotten used to preparing my own dinner, aside from the fact that it is much cheaper, now is my only chance to learn how to cook, and the best part is, no one is obliged to eat it--but myself...fair enough ;) there's not much pressure...

Then, if my hamper says "i'm full", i would have to do the laundry at the same time (so I could sleep just in time). Washing the dishes and taking the trash out come in third and fourth respectively..

It's very tiring--the chores and stuff...but hey, this is all part of being independent--which i intend to enjoy at the moment..plus the fact that i'm being more responsible (i would like to think that I am..haha) each day.

So, right now I am embracing domesticity. To say that I am enjoying it is an overstatement. But I am getting the hang of it ;p

2 comments:

  1. sis pagvisit namin jan sa resto tayo eat! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis!! sure..hahaha...edible naman eh, kaso wag n lang natin sirain ang baksyon...lol :) miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete