Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sorry seems to be the hardest word..

I just recently reconciled with a friend. It has been almost two years before I have finally realized that I was really sincerely sorry for what happened. It was a long story..

Realizations flowed through my mind...things which I have never thought of before...And suddenly, I found myself crying and wanting to say sorry...for the first time since it happened, I felt ashamed of myself....for allowing pride and anger to control me...

So when I finally had the courage to tell her, I apologized for everything that happened. It was never easy, but it was definitely worth it.. :) and the best part...she doesn't hold grudges, so I was instantly (and i would say sincerely) forgiven :)

2 comments:

  1. Memey, blind item ito? hehe :-) i wish i were you. but unfortunately not. perhaps, its not really meant to be. its doesnt matter how deep the wound theyve caused me or how hard for me to accept the fact that of all people, sya/sila pa. well i guess, the perfect time comes with perfect sincerity to let go - just like what you did :-) 'so proud of you sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yamie..hehe :) korek sis! perfect timing din..tagal din kaya bago ko ito nafeel...dati ayoko talga kasi di pa ko ready :) pero basta mafefeel mo na lang din na ok ka na...just wait fot the right time sis :) dadating din yan.. :) miss you! thanks sis :)

    ReplyDelete